2018-2019 NBVA Championship Points Tables
- The NBVA Series 2018-2019 runs from September 2018 to March 2019.
- The seeding of NBVA tournaments is based on the average of the teams individual seeding score. The individual seeding score is the players average ranking points of his last 3 results in the previous 7 NBVA tournaments. If you played less than 3 tournaments your score will be derated by 10%. If you don’t have any results in the previous 7 NBVA tournaments your results from previous seasons will be used and derated by 15% per season.
- The winner of A will get a spot in AA and the winner of AA will get a spot in AAA for the next tournament (only if the two players play together again in the next event).
- If the tournament is oversubscribed members will have priority over non-members.
- The Championship will be decided by counting points form all the NBVA tournaments of the 2018-2019 season. Note: points from the NBVA Championships are worth 1.5 x points
- Mixed tournament results do not count towards any individual seeding score or points for the Championship.
- Wild cards may be awarded under discretion of the NBVA committee. Wild card entry teams can send an email to email@example.com including details supporting their request by providing tournament results and career highlights.
State Volleyball NSW Tour
- The SVNSW Beach Volleyball Tour (SVNSW BVT) is the highest level of beach volleyball in the state, providing a competitive environment for NSW’s elite and developing athletes. Hosted by SVNSW in conjunction with our affiliates we aim to bring an event that
- The NSW State tour Championships for 2018-2019 runs from October 2018 to March 2019.
- The seeding of the NSW State tour events is based on your State ranking. Your ranking is the average of all your results in in the State tour within the last 12 months.
- The NSW State open will be run in conjunction with Volleyball Australia and tournament seeding and format will be announced closer to the date.
- The NSW State Championship will be decided by counting points from all state tour events.
- Further information can be found at http://nswvolleyball.com/beach-volleyball/svnsw-beach-volleyball-tour
2018-2019 Points schemes NBVA
Adjusted Ranking Points 2015-2018 NBVA
2017-2018 Points schemes NBVA & State Tours